Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mixed-Up

Probably the most common emotion.

More common than anger.
More common than love.
More common than.. [insert random emotion here]

One moment you're estatic because you're mixed-up emotions were wrong. The next moment you come crashing down to earth. And it's kinda annoying because it happens quite often that one minute you're down in the dumps, and the next you're flying through the air.

Haha. I hate being mixed up, but I'm mixed up quite often. Maybe I think I hate myself, but in reality, I hate the state I am in. I don't know, I'm no Sigmund Freud.

But it seems pretty weird because of all the range of emotions people can choose from, they have to settle for a mixture of everything.

Maybe that's why we love halo-halo so much, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home