Friday, June 24, 2005

Disclaimer

Now, I know that I've posted some er... "controversial" stuff in my blog..

But.. This was supposed to be a private for-me-only thingy that.. er... "got out"

So.. I dunno.. I guess what I want to say is that each entry should be taken into context. Which simply means that my mood in one entry might be totally different in another. I don't know how my friends put up with me. >.<

No matter what happens, I'll always treasure the special people in my life. Even if sometimes, I don't seem to appreciate them. Sorry guys.

BUT.. This blog is where I throw all my thoughts so.. I shall continue writing the way I am writing now. Because, in a way, my blog acts like a catharsis (look it up :P) which helps me review my day, my actions, my daily life..

If anyone read this.. er.. thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

catharsis! haha! kakaaral ko palang sa pysch class ko! :p sensya na, jensen... wla lng ko magawa... miss u!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sa totoo lang, may blog rin ako... mwahahahahhaah :D... pro ndi ko pagkakalat... private lng un... hehe :p ingatz

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home