Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Silvertoes

This is the title of a Parokya ni Edgar song..
And that song is what happens when there's nothing left but frustration.

Today: Mixed bag.

I've forgotten some of what I planned to write. Sigh.. That's memory for you.

So I've decided to split my post into Bad Stuff and Good Stuff. Since today was incredible in the sense that Nice stuff = Not-so-nice stuff. Leaving me depressed tonight.

The Bad________________
  • This evening, I became invisible man again.
  • This evening, if I wasn't invisible man, then I was odd-man-out man.
  • This evening, I heard people backtabbing a person they've just said goodbye to,
  • This evening, I didn't have the guts to speak out for the backstabbed guy. I am such a wuss.
  • This evening, I started to wonder if my friends were my friends.
  • This evening, I began to review my college life.
  • And finally..
  • This evening, I got my pants wet, and they began to smell bad because they weren't properly washed.

The Good_______________
  • Today, I decided to do what Omar told me.
  • Today, I decided to treat every obstacle as a challenge.
  • Today, It almost worked. Although it ran out of steam as you can see above.
  • Today, I didn't spend any money.
  • Today, I went to a frosh welcome party by the Campus Crusade for Christ. I think I've found my spiritual growth at last. I want to be active in CCC. It would be nice to grow more in God's Word.
  • Today, I met Riva's Stephenian friends, Jamie, Jacqueline, and Hannah. They're very nice people. Hannah's really friendly. I wanna know her better. Not in a romantic sort of way. Just as a friend to talk to. Lord knows I need all the friends I can get.
  • Today, I had a lot of fun, at least in the daylight.
I had so many things to say. I think I better keep a hardcopy journal so I won't forget anything.

Word for today: "Split"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home