Thursday, June 16, 2005

Food of the Day: Sandwich

Today was a sandwich.
A sandwich with two buns of happiness and a meat of depression.

This morning was supposed to be the Amazing Race day.. Too bad traffic changed all that :( But anyways, we decided to try again tomorrow, this time armed with a personally-drawn map by Riva herself. :o A map that was like a jigsaw puzzle haha.. Thus it stands. Tomorrow. The. Amazing. Race. XD

Then we got on the LRT to La Salle.. And met a nice guard on the way. XD If you ever come across this site... Thanks mister guard! XD

Then we had PE!!!! SWIMMING! YOWZA! Love to swim... I liked the drills today better than last week.. And free time was so much fun. We had er... "synchronized swimming" haha.. Looked more like "6 idiots-swimming-in-a-circle" XD

Lunch was at Yellow Cab.. My first taste of pizza there and most certainly not my last.. Yum yum.. And my friend Chris paid for my share.. Awww... THANKS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! EVERYDAY!!! XD

*END OF HAPPY BUN 1*

Now.. came..
The meat of depression.
The loss of happiness..

Good thing temporary only..

It was a freak mixture of hyper-sensitivity, tiredness, sore eyes, and the heat.. Sigh.. I don't know why I felt so down during our COMPRO1 and FILIPI1 classes.. I must be listening to too much depressing OPM...

Well good thing I got over it..

*END OF MEAT*

And finally.. we have the last bun of happiness.. Lots of laughter. XD You know who you are..

Thanks for making me smile at the end of the day..

X_X_X_X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home