Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mood: Slightly Depressed

Today.. was a tiring day.
Also a tedious day.
Also a burdensome day.
Also a disappointing day.
Also a... day.

Everything seemed fine this morning.. I had a fun time with my friends.. I finally got a CD full of OPM mp3's from my generous friend, Wale :D (Thanks a lot..!!)

Listening to Burnout as I type this down.

Even the boredom of ALGTRIG and BASICON was alleviated by the corny jokes we made. XD But alas.. All was not meant to be happy today. At least that's how I felt today. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive or something.. Paranoid maybe?

Well anyway.. I think it started going downhill from lunch..

You know.. I never should've posted my blog's site at my YM.. I can't talk freely now... :(

Well let's just say that I felt really, really, really lonely today. Perhaps I shall elaborate more in the future when (hopefully) I can look back and say.. "Everything turned out fine."

---------------------------------------------

And THAT'S the main reason I feel depressed today.

However, not everything's due to loneliness.. A few other stuff intruded on my dark, brooding thoughts.. Like the fact that I didn't get to take the exam for Malate, a kind of literary-works publication which I really wanted to join. :( Maybe next year.. or term...

Add to that the 3-6pm boiling of our brains in COMPRO1 laboratory... Sigh.. Well, I like programming.. But I just got frustrated when the code I made for about 30 minutes didn't work >.<>.< Sigh..

And my dad's now angry because he thinks I use the PC too often.
HELLO! I'M A COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR!!!!!

And right now, my dad's shouting at the whole family.. Geez...

In times like these.. The best things to do are to pray and to hope for the best..

Listening to the dying sounds of Bakit Ba by Siakol.

'Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home