Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Follies Of The Mind

The mind is weird. I'm saying this point-blank. It's either that or I'm insane.

Well anyways.. Today, Sunday, was just like any other Sunday I've experienced. Nothing exciting happened.

What I did today:
  • Go to an "awarding ceremony."
  • Waited for 2-3 hours for the whole thing to end.
  • Went to Glorietta 4 and got a lot of brochures about laptops I don't think I'll ever have.
  • Went home early about 4pm.
  • Started reading a Star Wars fanfic about the journal of Darth Vader.
You know.. Reading Darth Boy's journal was an interesting experience. I had a glimpse of what it felt like to be the so-called "enemy." Not to mention Darth Boy's got a funny side.. I'm getting to engrossed in the Star Wars mythology. Stopping now.

The past few days have been turbulent. I mean my inner self was turbulent the past few days. Whatever. I keep thinking of conflicting things. Another whatever. A more thorough discourse once I get that "work" vibe.. Right now I just wanna sit and chill.. Porblem with that though, is that it's BORING.

Insane. I have SO much to write about. But I can't express it right now. My mind feels like it's overflowing...

On a side note, not everything was boring. Thankfully, I had a pretty fun textmate.. Thanks XD

In a way, things have really been going right for me now. Now I'm worried they'll stop going right. Am I rambling too much? Maybe one of these days I'll find a few hours free time and write everyhing I've wanted to say...

For now, let me just finish the last part of my dream.. It's really kinda depressing for me at least.. that's why I didn't have the heart to complete it in my earlier blog..

------------ Part 2 of Dream Sequence -------------
So the prof started talking about the girls in the class and how beautiful they all were or something.. Then he talked about Girl in particular and how many guys had crushes on her. Then the prof dropped the bomb. Girl already had a boyfriend, the guy I stood up with. The prof then proceeded to talk about their "history". What a way to crush a guy. Sigh.. anyways, he said that the 2 have already been together for 2 weeks (?) and that she was smitten because of a song he wrote about.. Chinese history (???) for crying out loud.. Then the prof explained that he was just letting us know so that we won't waste our time trying.. X_X

Geez, dreams hurt.

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. I don't have the heart to type all the things that happened afterwards. they're all irrelevant anyways. I hate my brain for giving me that dream.

But I dreamed that about 2 weeks ago.. and thankfully... thankfully... :D

Ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jensen. Miss ya so much =) Glad to hear you're having fun at La Salle. And lol Jensen, you write like a depressed poet. But hey, it's all good. Your blog's awesome. Tc and come visit me at Ateneo anytime. Keep on rockin!

xxxxCrissa

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENEN!!!!! y didn't u tell us abt ur dream during our "bonding sessions"?!?? so kelangan pa pala kmi pa ang makadiscover nun dito sa blog mo..??? wahuhuhu ur so unfaiirrr..

so... who's Girl???? ^___^


signed,
me.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home