Friday, June 10, 2005

A Look Back

Incredible.. 3 weeks have passed since the start of my stay at La Salle. And incredibly.. Things have changed quite fast. :O

Looking back at my previous entries was quite.. entertaining haha...

I read my thoughts on my LPEP day and i was surprised to find out that BOTH cheffrey and dax became part of my barkada.. And about those comments about cute girls.. I plead temporary blindness.. Blindness due to the shining beauty of my blockmates :D Especially one in particular ;))

3 weeks in DLSU. So what happened?

I met new friends, got bored my new classes, got rid of old bad habits, and made a few new ones :o

That's the synopsis. Here's a slightly longer version.

I don't like to dwell much on my boring classes, but here's a few thoughts on them:
  • My FILIPI1 class taught me a lot of green stuff. (Figures.. DLSU is green, after all XD, okay i'm corny XD XD XD)
  • I'm starting to enjoy COMPRO1 because we finally get some hands-on programming work.
  • Other than that and a few very small instances.. BORINGGGGGG...
I want to talk about my new friends. They are sso much fun to be with!!!!!!!!! I don't think college would be college without my barkada.. Here are some mini-testimonials from me to you guys :D (Kasi hassle sa friendster e :D:D)

RIVA - What can I say? She's almost perfect XD Almost = No one is perfect.. No one who's human anyway :D She's a great friend, fun to talk to and be with.. Laughs all the time.. And so far.. she's the only one who laughs at every one of my jokes (yes even the corny ones) :( Thanks a lot :D Not only that, she's pretty pretty too :D

CHRIS - Nice guy siya... as in super nice! He's sooo helpful at MABAIT. If he's your friend, he'll never let you down. Not only that, he's very observant and he's sooo noisy, even though at first he seems silent. He knows a helluva lot of jokes too . And he's the crush ng bayan XD Bottomline: The best!

CHEFFREY- She's a great friend, and she sticks for what she believes in. She often has a lot of extra info to sgare, and she has a library of corny jokes too! Good thing for me, cause I'm corny :D She's always willing to help out. But she doesn't know how to say goodbye ;)) And that's what we''ve been teaching her :D

DAX - Good friend and Christian. Need I say more? Of course I do! He's a tennis addict, and likes taking photos (just found this out ~_~ ) And he loves to eat. I mean LOVES to eat XD The most common phrase I've heard from him is.. "GUTOM NA AKO!" XD And he's the second crush ng bayan of our block! Weeee...

To the rest of my barkada.. KEL THE "INNOCENT"! TORI THE PRON! LOUIE "LITTLE LOULOU!!! OMAR DA SONGER! MIKO DA PEP GUY! FRANCIS DA SENSEI!!!! ASTEEEG Kayo!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home