Friday, March 18, 2005

Making of a Blog Machine

Second floor. Glaring flourescent lights. Eyes bulging from the dark bags underneath.

Must. Go. To. Sleep.

But then I thought, what the heck- There's nothing to do tomorrow except sit on a hard bench at a boring seminar required for all graduating students. Sigh.

Anyways, It's been a long time since I've wanted to make a blog, but as you know.. Things keep getting in the way, "things" being my faulty memory.. 17 years old and I get memory blackouts. Heaven forbid the day I turn 65...

So now.. There.. my first post.

Getting dizzy. Really gotta go to sleep.

Sigh, so many things to say, so little time these days. Will elaborate next time. When naughty siblings aren't peeking over my shoulder.

Signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home