Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Featured Blog [1] : The Diaries of an Allergic Reaction

[Note]
I've decided to start a new "topic" (for lack of a better term) in my blog. Every few days, I'm going to be featuring a blog which I think is pretty darn cool. So it starts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Memories are just like that:
They linger when the person can't."

Being a voracious reader, most of the time I spend on the Internet are on blogs and other written articles I find interesting. I stumbled across this blog a few days ago, and I find myself quite addicted to it.

Raiza Katrina Abubakar's blog seems at first glance a typical girl's blog. Yes, I know I'm sometimes guilty of preconceived judgments (It's my horrible secret). Anyway, once you look (and read) deeper though, you'll find that the thoughts her blog contains are very profound, and very well written. I took the quote above from one of her old posts. Just one of the many lines that will strike out at you from the screen.

Aside from that, her style is solid and unconfused. She writes as only a person with very strong and honest opinions can, and that makes her entries at once serious and humorous. There will come a time a few minutes after you start reading, when you'll suddenly smile at the wistful craziness of life, as seen from her own eyes.

And for aspiring writers (like myself), we can't help but feel a twinge of admiration for a fellow writer who has made her mark in the world with her own unique style of storytelling.

At times crazy fun, at times thoughtful, at time provocative, at times heartwarming- you'll need to use the full range of your emotions when you read The Diaries of an Allergic Reaction.

Visit her blog.

http://www.tabulas.com/~machiavelli03

3 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

a good start though. thanks. just droppin by.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. :D can't say i'm not flattENED. awful good review, now I feel terribly shy and feel as though you're talking bout somebody else. :D thanks thanks thanks.

keep writing! :)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Apply for a united states patent Mania neurontin tamiflu Flower picture and name Info on drug called bextra Ductless split system air conditioners Living air purifiers Free movie website templates From phentermine various internet marketing volvo xc90 review free ringtones 1998 chevrolet blazer grill guard adipex ionamin phentermine Great travels inc space pod egg chair pharmacies Texas marriage and divorces Kodak digital camera drivers

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home