Friday, January 20, 2006

Silly Girl

It just goes to show you that it's totally futile to argue with a silly person. A person who reads with her eyes but understands with her ass. I mean, could I have made myself plainer in my previous post?

Never try arguing with a silly person.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Silly Girl

if u want me to "SHUT UP", mind your own business and leave me alone....
sayo narin nggaling "Ayaw mo lang magpatalo." So as long as hindi nyo ako tinitigilan well, i don't think i'll SHUT THE HELL UP......
you kip on saying stop replying, e anong gngawa mo?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was her reply to my message on the previous post. For the record, I only replied once, AND didn't spam the groups as I directly emailed her instead of posting this in the groups..

Haha. Sometimes you have to find something fun to do. However, once in a while, life throws you a situation like this and all you have to do is enjoy it.

So let's enjoy laughing at a silly girl's antics together, :)

*Flames are welcome. Comments are also welcome. Hehe.