Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hecticity

Hecticity - The state of being hectic.

E.g. "I have achieved critical hecticity."

Saturdays are 8:00 am - 8:30 pm. Can you believe it?

At least it's fun to chill out on a few selected days of the week a.k.a. weekdays, haha. Haha. Ha. Especially during those classes when that college cutee is a few seats over. Haha. Ha.

I'm planning on making a new blog, this time fictional but sort of a satire on my life or something like it. I'll let everyone know when I make my first "novellablog" entry.

It's kinda tiring to report about My Life Today here in my blog, not to mention redundant. Study, Play games, Talk about girls in general, Make fun of each other.. Blah blah blah, the list goes on. But it repeats. No fun.

Bu a fictional blog of a fictional character might brighten up my mediocre evenings. Hoohoo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home