Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Second Term

Whew.. I have just finished every project, and every exam for the second term of my stay here in La Salle. It was a doozy, this past month. I hardly had time to do anything else aside from my due reports and projects.

The one thing to worry about now is my GPA. I just hope it's higher than or equal to 2.5, or else I'm in big trouble, to state it simply. I'm kind of worried over my INTROSO subject since the darn professor is one Scrooge when it comes to giving high grades.

Meanwhile, I've been too busy to drop by our newspaper's office. I hope my editor won't hold that against me. Sigh.. And I can't wait 'til Friday to pick up my copy of my first solo article (review not counted) in the paper.

One thing I'm excited about is the coming Christmas party/reunion with my high school buddies. It'll be great seeing Jon, Ja, By, Cocoy, Cri, Awi, et. al. after a long hiatus. I can't wait to hear about their Atenean travails, too. Hehe.

Now, it's time to kick back, relax, and let the Christmas vacation refresh me for the next term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home