Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Hope Hell Freezes Over

October 31, 2005.

Halloween, and the end of my Week from the Bowels of Hell.

Monday to Saturday last week was not fun, neither was it relaxing. But it sure as heck was satisfying after finally tasting the cup of comfort yesterday.

Here's what I had to do the past week:

Monday:
Nothing much. Just a boring day, but I was already being pressured by 3 things. My Sociology report, my Menagerie article and my RELSONE poster. Darn. The pressure was getting to me.

Tuesday:
Oh yeah. After a hectic 2 hours of dance P.E., we proceeded to make our socio report, which was due that same afternoon. How very pulse-pounding. We got through it by the skin of my teeth. (WTF was THAT idiom?!) My head was pounding with the yet unfinished poster and article. After our presentation, we found out that we HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER REPORT ON THURSDAY! About another topic! $^#^%#$%$^!

That night, at around 10:30 pm, I started our RELSONE poster.

Wednesday:
Morning of the 3rd day from hell. We rushed our RELSONE poster, which was really quite decent. That morning left me with a slight headache. Still no report, and no article.

Thursday:
From 8:00 to around 12:00, I toiled on Omar's laptop, making a Word Doc about our report on Socio that my gifted blockmate could transport to powerpoint. I ended up not attending COMPRO2, then finding out that my toil was for nothing. We didn't need to report that day after all. ARG!

At least Omar let me bring the laptop home. I dropped some hints about wanting one. Hehehehe.. Then my editor messaged me in YM. Uh oh.. I had to do my article.. So I started. Then my internet connection went haywire. Sigh. Oh well. I started my article, but around 11:00pm, I started fooling with the laptop. I ended up playing Halo 'til 2:00 am.

Friday:
From 9:00 am to 2:30, I did my article. Those were some of the hardest hours of my life. But I finished it on time, right before my next class, and my head was pounding from the exertion.

When I finally went home, guess what? I had to make another report for Community Service the following day. >_<

----------------------------
And so on. Sigh.

Not only that, but my emotions were in turmoil too. Sheesh.. If this is what college feels like...

It's hard enough to concentrate on your studies, but when some people you consider friends seem to care nothing at all about you, it becomes a recipe for disaster. But anyways, I'm still young. My college life is still starting. In a few years, this will all be forgotten.

But in the meantime, I hope that hell freezes over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home