Monday, October 10, 2005

Busy Rambling

I haven't found the time to post entries on my blog as frequently as I would have wanted. Mainly, this is due to my laziness. I have also been 'busy' with other things. And since my English professor requires us to write a journal, most of my thoughts have been going the way of the pen rather than the keyboard.

I'm busy these days, if by busy we mean doing a lot of nonsense stuff. I've been busy playing DotA, busy going out with the 'guys', busy bumming around. I'm too busy being un-busy. I don't want to think of the future right now. I'm wallowing in a time-stopped world.

I've begun reminiscing about my life in high school. We were carefree then, we had no worries, no obligations. High school is now a bygone era of my life, although I find myself strangely trying to emulate my high school personality.

One thing I won't miss about high school, though, is the need to keep up appearances. The need to always be 'in.' Nowadays I don't care anymore. If people can't accept me without the artificialities of modern life, the hell with them. (It's a continuation of my "new personality", see below.)

Here I am, playing 2-3 games of DotA everyday, honing my skills in yet another online/LAN game I will eventually quit. Well, what can I say? My secret guilty gaming fantasy is to one day pick my choicee of online game and be the best and most popular at it. I shall find a game that I will make a career of. Although if my other fantasy plays out, I'll be the one designing the game instead of playing it.

Fave heroes? Pudge is my man. Vengeful spirit's another recent favorite.

What am I doing these days? Nothing much. I haven't had much chance to hang out with my old barkada Riva and etc. I don't really know if I'm cut out to be a 'follower'. I'm more of the rebel-leader type, like Princess Leia in Star Wars. Although I ain't gay. I think the problem with me is that I like different stuff. I want to be more outspoken. i don't want to have to say "Yes okay we'll do it your way" every time. So there.

I miss you Invictus guys. <3