Thursday, November 17, 2005

Flown Away From Me

" ‘Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings and made her mine
For all eternity
Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set her free
Did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me"
- Heaven Knows [Orange and Lemons]

Here I am, insisting that I am right, that I should just stay away. Just stay away from trouble. But here I am, staying away, but only in deed. In my heart, I just can't. It's undeniably tearing me apart when I know that this is for the best that I stay away, yet I also know that somehow, it just isn't complete if I stay away.

Once again, I'm proven right. If I do nothing, you'll do nothing. It's always I who initiates, never you. But being proven right doesn't mean that my feelings of doubt go away. Sometimes, I try staying away so much that all I can think about is you.

I thought I knew what I was doing. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home