Sunday, January 15, 2006

Painted Over

It's already a new year, although I've been a little late in acknowledging it. 15 Days late?

I've grown accustomed to the tone of my blog, sometimes humorous, sometimes cheesy, sometimes enraged, and its look, always dark.

Haha.

So I decided to remake the look of my blog, and here it is. It looks much cleaner and simpler to me. I was guessing an eyesore from the previous look, to be honest. It felt like a stale joke. Now everything feels so... white.

*winks*

2 Comments:

Blogger by said...

"why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near..."

grabe pagtingin ko sa blog mo biglang kumanta yan sa background ahahahaha... ganda na ng bagong look!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it line vicodin Teenage antidepressant helpful Mybestfriendsmom sex movies ritalin drug Best medical malpractice defending lawyer gainesville2c fl Whirlpool dryer llgr8648pw Phentermine com vicodin phentrimine Kitsap physician services insurance California slots

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home