Monday, January 23, 2006

Crushing on Someone

Bit of a Mischievous Post..

I'm like, totally, like, crushin' on like someone in school. Like, Y'know?

Hehe.. You know me, I'm in all respects, a guy, and as guys, we can't help but crush on someone. I don't know about girls, though. I feel bad for them, because compared with girls, guys aren't nearly as attractive. Hehe. ;)

C. is for that CUTE smile she wears whenever I see her,
R. is for those ROSY cheeks that are just begging to be pinched,
A. is for those ARRESTING eyes of hers that lock you into a gaze,
P. is for her PRETTY face, one glimpse of which instantly makes my day,
G. is GOD please help me meet her :)

Hehe... Up for you to fill in the initials of the name.

Oh yeah. My previous Post, In the Trenches, is kinda inspired by her.

College life in DLSU has its perks. :)