Friday, May 27, 2005

Eat This!

Today's lucky number is 28!

28 freakin' math questions to answer over the weekend. Once I think math's gonna be "ok fine whatever," it "gently" reminds me of why I hate the subject in the first place.
-----------------------

The Dream:

I had a really weird dream. It was about a girl I had a crush on. Let's call her "Girl."

We were in a classroom and there was a professor discussing something. Actually, I think the prof. was my dad and he had to go on a trip abroad but decided to stay instead. Weird.

Anyway, in this dream classroom, Girl and I were bored outta our wits so we started chatting. And by chatting I mean something a lot like Instant Messaging but on paper. WTF?! It was like we were writing notes but instead of waiting to pass them, they appeared on the other end's paper.

So we were "chatting." I forgot what me and Girl were talking about sad to say.. I had kinda vague recollections of her saying that she liked poems and songs.. Vague indeed. Well anyway, we got to know each other pretty well in dreamlife.

It was at this point that things started becoming really weird. I think I was also chatting with other people. And at some point in time, Girl's friends joined the chat. Then there's a break in the dreamline.

Next thing I know, something's up with the professor and me and a guy are standing up. Then we sat down. Then the prof started talking about ...

Sheesh, this was easier to write down when I was waking up from the dream than typing it now.. I'll continue this another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home