Monday, May 30, 2005

Firsts

It's interesting how life twists and turns. Often you think nothing exciting's gonna happen on a sunday afternoon, then whap! It slaps you in the face.

Normal sunday for me yesterday. At least in the first part. I got to catch up with my Metal Gear 3 playing.. And chatted a few with my nRO buddies. Ate some lunch and was back at the computer again.

Now this is weird to say but... I'm the type of person who doesn't like communicating if it isn't face-to-face. Means that I'm not really the chatty phone guy.. Not that I don't like speaking with friends. Just that I end up not having anything to say.. Haha.. yes I'm weird.

So my first phone conversation in a few months was yesterday.. Sorry cheffrey if I was rusty at phone talks hahahahha... But I enjoyed it.. really did. Just talking nonsense..

-----------------------------------------

This morning I had a look into the Filipino psyche. A girl was robbed on the LRT. Everyone started helping her and shouting to police. Quite entertaining but also quite cool to see how everyone, even strangers, help each other out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home