Friday, June 17, 2005

Untitled

Am taking a leaf out of Simple Plan's song book with my own "Untitled" XD

Well.. Today.

The Amazing Race started with only me as the sole contestant.. How do you like that? Instant 1st place! Haha... Well.. I had a lot of fun trying to find Riva's house.. Twas a great adventure indeed. Although it was H-O-T! Hehe.. I just realized it''s been so lng since I've been to that part of the city. So much has changed. So much that I thought the Metropolitan Hospital was a hotel :o Such high-class standards for a hospital.. Nice!

The map was very detailed. Thanks! Haha.. "striped blue building" XD But.. after a few minutes walk, I finally came to the checkpoint and guess what? I got 1st place!!! Hahaha... But on the way up to the 4th floor.. I stopped on the wrong floor. And almost rang the doorbell before finding out that I was only on the 3rd floor.. Such idiocity haha..

Riva's house was cool.. It was the type of place you could live in.. Cozy.. comfy.. And she has 2 cute pets :D HEr dog Penny kept barking at me :O Well.. And her cat Mango just stared at me with those big bwootiful eyes XD

After that, we took a way through the hospital to get back to the LRT station.. Ahhh.. fresh cool airconditioning...

**Random stat: Got all sweaty Three (3) times during the whole day. Good thing I don't smell like.... XD

Okay.. ALGTRIG class was more of the same ho-humming boredom. But our next class was cancelled! Leaving us with around 2 hours of free time.. And we used 1 hour to have a bonding session! It was supposed to be horror story time.. But I think we ended up laughing more than we were gasping... Haha.. Fun fun fun..

Then came an episode of not-so-funness...

Don't want to relive it anymore.. But the gist of it was.. I got left behind.. again... :( Oh well...

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful.. I didn't get to watch a movie with my blckmates due to the time..

But one good note: I passed the first stage of application to the La Sallian! Now only the interview is left... Please let me pass... I really regret the Malate thing...

Then tonight... was actually kinda fun.. Chatted with Ivan who is surprisingly.. sentimental. Ivan of all people haha...

And that's my life for today.
--------------------------------
"Side Quest"

Okay... I'm gonna go all mushy right now...

I'm falling in love.

Okay there. I admit it.. I think this is my first time.. Because I've never felt this way before ya know? I think I'm just now beginning to know what the difference is between love and puppy-love.. All these years..

But the fact of the matter is.. The thoughts and feelings I have are so... MIXED UP is the best description I can say..

One moment, my heart beats so fast and I'm floating in the air.. The next, I'm crashing down to reality.. Soaring and diving.. That's my state now..

Perhaps it all seems familiar to other people >_< But it seems soooo new to me..

50% of the time, I love this state.. The other 50%.. I wish I'd never heard of girls.. X_X

Another way to describe me is.. WORRIED. These days, I keep worrying about everything.. Which leads to depression.. Sigh..

I worry whether I still have a chance..
I worry about what I do or say in front of her..

Most of all, I worry about 2 things..
Who am I to hope for a future together.. And...
Will she ever think of me as more than a friend?

Sighs...

*End of mushy parts*

You can go puke now by the way.. That or rant in your own blog on how you spent a few minutes reading a soap opera..

Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home