Thursday, June 23, 2005

Change

For a change, I don't feel depressed today.

In fact, I'm actually excited because tomorrow's the first time my friends will be coming over.. College friends that is. Riva and Chris to be exact. Now if only I can stop worrying about tomorrow...

The issues I've written of over the last few days have yet to be resolved. But.. I don't think moping around will resolve anything. That's why I'm making myself some resolutions:
  • That I will not mope around anymore.
  • That any problems I have, I will pray for them.
  • That I will not magnify any small problem.. thingy.. Whatever. Words fail me.
Today was also SWIMMING day!! Wee... As usual, I had loads of fun doing "acrobatic" stuff in the pool. XD

Hrrmm... What else.. Today seemed kinda.. normal.

Wow, normal. Now that's something I'm hearing less and less often.

Shout outs to:
  • Crissa: Thanks so much for your support! Miss ya!
  • Awi: Pare, thanks sa alternate advice mo :D !!! Miss ya rin!
  • Jon: La lang miss rin kita!
  • By: Hoy galingan mo scholar!
  • Ja: Bat dka na nag oonline sa ym? Text nalang kita!
  • Iba pang High School buds ko: Miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Omar: Thanks sa advice pare!
  • Wale: Thanks sa comedy mare! =))
  • Chris: See ya tomorrow dude :o
  • Riva: See ya tomorrow dude :o
  • Riva's friends: Er.. la lang hahahahahahahahaha.....
  • Everyone who's reading: Er.. Thanks for reading? XD

2 Comments:

Blogger by said...

Hey Jenny gagalingan ko bwahahaha :) Galingan mo rin ah Star Scho! God bless on Fil!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Disaster said...

Miss you too Jensen! Tc always.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home