Monday, July 25, 2005

Birthday Parties

First, a big thanks to everyone who came and everyone who remembered that 18 years ago, a guy named Jensen was born. :o

Well, I can honestly say that yesterday was one of my happiest birthday celebrations.

Of course, it was because of everyone who went. Hehe..

Our family car became a shuttle service :D 'Cause my house was a long way from 'civilization.' So there. But I enjoyed every minute of the rides. I picked up my DLSU buddies first. Omar, Riva and Chris. Then on we went to my high school buddy Jon's house, where my other high school buds were waiting. It was incredibly nice to see them all again- Them being Jon, Ja, By, Cri, Awi, Cocoy, Gi, Rizza and Ralph. Too bad Gi had to do a project with her friends.. Oh well.. Thanks for trying to come anyway! :D

So there. It was kinda cramped, but we had fun. And my friends were interacting with each other which is always FUN. :D

The rest of the birthday party was cooool.. I won't go into the details here, but I hoped my guests had fun. Although some things I had planned to do weren't available because of er.. 'technical difficulties'. Hehe.. But I think my DLSU and HS friends really got along well. Even though they come from different backgrounds.

They tell me the food was great, too. =D

The shuttle ride afterwards was also fun.. And I'm so sorry to my friends who were affected due to my lateness... Hehe.. Sorry guys.. And I had a blast 'reconnecting' with Cri.. I've missed you ! :D LEt's have mroe 'fun' conversations in the future. I'm raring for our next HS reunion. Rawr!

Thanks again to everyone and their gifts.. HEEHEHEHEHEHEH... I'm having a blast listening to Cueshe.. Thanks Ja! And watching Ichigo 100%! Thanks Omar, for giving me an anime I'm starting to enjoy, although I don't really like anime that much.

Erm.. Yeah I know it's not exactly a novel-length post.. But I dunno.. :D

back to watching ichigo.. *whistles*

1 Comments:

Blogger by said...

ei jenny, cool party hihihi! thanks for the food! excellent for our "pigging out" :)
Have fun in ur 18th year!

always Invictus, By

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home