Friday, July 08, 2005

Writer's Blahhsss

Sigh.. I don't feel like writing today.

So, here's what I'll do. Imma make a blog "post-it" note to remind me of stuff I'll write about once I return home. O_O

POST IT NOTES
  • Pizza Hut pig-out and the emergence of a "trust fund" hehehehehehehe....
  • Swimming stuff (?)
  • Four seasons of McDo loneliness
  • Xima's visit O_O
  • Star slash scholaring
  • My thoughts on lovelives, my friends, and maybe some rants...
  • MY TWO DAY STAY IN RIZAL TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER STAR SCHOLARS
  • The fantastic four movie get together I''ll miss, and the UAAP game I'l also miss.
  • Other random stuff about my high school friends.
  • Maybe I'll tell all for once.. Kind of like an expose into my inner thoughts. No more guessing games, code names.. MAybe.
That's my post-it note for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont forget to bring SKYFLAKES
oke? hehe...wag mo kalimutan yun...oh yeah...buy also ung mga Halls ung candy....hehe..bigay mo saken mga wrapers....sasabihen ko na lang sayu kung para saan yun...hehe...oks?.../me "thinks of things he could buy"...hehe...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Disaster said...

I'm also missing that movie get together and a couple of other gimmick invitations besides. Lol. My mom won't let me go out because of the Gloria thing. Oh well. Miss ya.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home