Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Jamming Sessions

Sound of the day: Drumbeats.

My ears are still ringing from the jam session we had in the afternoon at Wale's house.

We were supposed to work on our midterm report for Filipino 1.. But er... Hehe.. Well you know, these things happen..

We DID watch an episode of WOWOWEE and Pera o Bayong though.. We just didn't do anything else afterwards XD

Actually, it was only in the early and latter part where I felt I enjoyed myself much.

Wale's giniling is DELICIOUS. Haha.. YUm yum yum.. Really. I enjoyed that part at least. XD

After that, something happened. I dunno. Suddenly I felt qutie lonely.

Just one of my moods? I don't know, everyone except Wale seemed to ignore me. Oh well.. Since my depression week was still fresh on my mind, I decided to roll with the punches. I guess what was going through my mind was, "Maybe it's all in my mind."

Haha.. One thing I've learned since "Depression Week": Doing nothing and moping around asin't gonna change a thing. Everyone (including me) is too self-centered to notice that they're accidentally hurting someone in the process. Yes, I am guilty of that too. I'm as human as the rest of the world.

Yes. I've decided to treat my situation as being accidental, not on purpose.

And guess what? It worked. Somehow.

Although my friends still don't know what they've been doing to me, I've stopped being depressed, and instead I became more proactive.

Oh yeah.. I also learned one more thing: Nothing (except maybe your one true love, [mushy mood?]) can replace your high school best friends. Nothing.

I learned to play one.. er.. whatever-you-call-it on the guitar. Now I have something to show when someone brings a guitar harhar...

We went back to the LRT station at around 6:30 pm. COnsidering everything, I had a fun time.

THanks to Wale, for putting up with us in her home harhar =D And a personal thanks from me for being one of a precious few whom I can always count on to be ready to listen to me. XD

See? I'm so self-centered.

~~Prayer Request: Please pray for Riva's foot and Riva's mom~~

By the way, I'm a born-again Christian. And proud of it.

Oh yeah.. another P.S. haha.. I keep jumbling around the thoughts in my head.

Last night's prayer really helped me a lot regarding my problems. Plus reading A Purpose-Driven Life also gave me some insights. The chapter I read was on life's purpose. I suppose it was one of God's ways of answering me.

Pray- It works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

instead of mopin around, GO DO SOMETHING.. yeap, jensen.. tama yan. =p

what song sa guitar!? in one afternoon.. thats ASTIG pare. you are fast. =p

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home