Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Let's see...

Let's see... it's been 5 days since my last entry.. And what a 5 days it has been.

I guess we should forget everything I wrote down in the last few entries, cause these 5 days have reminded me that life should not be taken THAT seriously. XD

Here's a rundown of some important (at least to me) events that have happened in my 5 days:

Saturday, July 1, 2005

Hmm.. did anything important happen? *Thinks for a few seconds*

Woops! I'm sooooo forgetful!

I went to Chris's house today, together with Riva! We were "supposed" to do our Filipino midterms but er... Hehe.. something always happens haha.. We ended up listening to some music, going through Chris's past possessions, researching COMPRO stuff, playing with his Flight Simulator game... Everything but doing our Filipino stuff.. Good thing we remembered to do it in the end.. And so we did, although it was rushed... I guess that's what happens when you go to a friend's house for the first time. =D I have to give an appreciative thanks to Chris though, YOUR FOOD'S AWESOME!!!!!!

Sunday, July 2, 2005

Today was the day I went to the barber to cut my hair. Nothing special bout haircuts, really, but after today's haircut, I had a totally new look! I kinda like it... Weeee..

Then, this evening was the "55th anniversary of Grace" play! Actually, the play was secondary.. I just wanted to mee my high school friends. Hello to Jon, Awi, JE, Dan, Regine, Meg, Ange, By, Ralph-the-Balikbayan, Lauren, Alvene, Vanessa, Lizelle, Aldrich, Billy, Ja, n some other people who I forgot to mention. Sorry! >.<

The play itself was cool. Although kinda amateurish for a CCP play. The play-ers did their best though, and I enjoyed the show! Kudos to everyone there!

Monday, July 3, 2005 - Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Well, actually, I had so much fun these past three days with my friends.

Riva, Chris, and me have been having so much fun on our early morning trips. I look forward to these trips everyday.

Academics-wise.. I'm kinda okay with my studies.. Although I'm kinda afraid for my scholarship because I'm getting poor grades in filipino.. Darn.

One good thing to point our would be that I'm now officially a member of The La Sallian publication!! I'm in the Menagerie section, and I get to write feature articles! Weeee... Now all I have to think about is getting my 3-5 hours per week residency in the office, which means I'm gonna be spending a few hours less time with my friends.. Darn.. >_<

These days, I'm having a ton more fun just letting myself go, and being happy-go-lucky again. I'm starting to enjoy life a lot more, and my stress has been less.

As my classmate remarked of my crazy, hyperactive self..

"Have you been taking drugs?!"

Haha.. Over and over, people.

2 Comments:

Blogger by said...

wow congratz jen. iframe mo una mong article sa lasallian hihihi... God bless

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry...may sinulat ka palang article....wait...uhh....lasallian...uh yeh..hehe

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home