Monday, July 11, 2005

Reevaulation: Part 1

I don't quite know how to start.

I guess I'd better start from last Thursday....

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Today was the first time I didn't feel up for PE swimming. I guess it had something to do with the way my right eye was hurting. After I jumped into the pool though, everything felt better. Swimming always manages to make me feel better.. Maybe it's the sense of buoyancy it gives me.

SO after we finished swimming, we ate at Pizza Hut. It was one of the high points of my day. We had a lot of fun there..

Although we planned to eat at The Venue @ EGI taft towers beside our school building, we decided to go on a pizza pig-out. The price was stiff, around 125 pesos without drinks.. But I guess it was worth it, as it was one of the most fun experiences I've had to date. IT was nothing special really, jsut a group of friends enjoying each other's company, but things don't need to be grandiose or complicated to be really, truly felt and cherished.

And it marked the beginning of a new.. er.. "dawn"

THE EMERGENCE OF A "TRUST" FUND.

Haha.. OVer-dramatizing seems to be my forte.

Well anyways, we had around 130 pesos change, and we decided to start a mutual fund with it. I guess I started calling it a trust fund because I'm trusting that even though things may change drastically in the future, we'll still have our college barkada intact. Wishful thinking? I hope not.

Then we had COMPRO1 and FILIPI1 classes.

It started out plainly.. as.. plain boring. However, I ended up having another high point of my day..

Riva and I were seatmates. Haha.. I don't know who came up with the idea first, but we ended up having a lot of fun playing a drawing game. We picked out a letter at random and drew something that started with that letter. But the catch was to come up with something funny. And we DID come up with some pretty wacked-out sketches. :D

All in all, Thursday was my day. :P

Friday, July 8, 2005

Okay.. Friday comes next.

To start off, things were quite ordinary during the morning. IT was in the afternoon when things became very very interesting.

Here's what my afternoon and evening was like, in numbered format:
  1. I met Xima, Riva's best friend. (Random thought: DID I just notice a naming trend here?)
  2. We ate at McDo.
  3. We tried to go inside the campus but Xima wasn't allowed.
  4. I felt bad for not attending the fellowship just because Xima couldn't come. NEx time, I won't let myslef be hindered.
  5. We ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at the front steps of the Sports Complex.
  6. I had to go at 5pm because I had to attend a Star Scholar thingy.
  7. Despite my expectations, I actually had fun getting to know the other star scholars. New friendships are always fun.
Random thoughts to go with the numbered list, in bulleted form:
  • Xima seems like a nice guy, in person. I won't say more >____<
  • It was terribly disappointing of me to sacrifice too much for nothing much. Another point I'm pondering on.
  • Contrary to stereotypes, Scholars aren't the nerdy types. I admit that scholars are competitive in grades, but they don't just focus on grades. I can attest to that.
  • As usual, the FREE FOOD was excellent. I'm starting to grow fat on free star schoalr food dammit.

Thus ends part 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home