Thursday, August 04, 2005

Psychoanalysis

Allow me a rant before I proceed. My PC is acting up. Sigh. It keeps restarting for some odd reason. Even though it's just booting up. Or like when I'm in the middle of a blog entry. Sigh. Video card problems, it says. At least my hard drive's safe. Small comfort.

----------------------------

I think I secretly, or at least unconsciously, wish to become a psychologist.

I just can't stop psychoanalyzing small things that people around me do. I don't know if many people experience this, too, but my "secret ambition" is getting on my nerves.

It's turning me into some weird, half-crazed, paranoid, overreactive freak.

It's causing havoc both in me and in my relationships. Grr...

As if I didn't have enough problems to deal with.

At times, it's as if the only thing occupying my mind is some small thing that a friend did a while ago. Analysing it. Buchering it into small bits, trying to decide what that person really meant when he said or did that small thing. I often forget that I myself am hardly responsible for habits long since taken for granted. I often forget that I myself don't really think of what I am doing at all times.

That is why, I must nip this psychologist thing in the bud.

Plus one to the resolutions list.

[I originally planned to write a deeper entry. I don't know. I guess the blog mood has passed me by. It could be the PC problems I'm having, or it could be the sushi I had for dinner.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home