Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stay

I believe
We shouldn't let the moment pass us by
Life's too short
We shouldn't wait for the water to run dry.

Think about it
Cause we only have one chance at destiny
All I'm asking
Could it possibly be you and me?

So if you'd still go I'll understand
Could you give me something just to hold on to?
And if you'd stay I'll hold your hand
Cause I'm truly madly crazy in love with you.

Love.

What is it? How is it? Is it? Can we even define it? Should we even attempt to define it?

I guess if love needs a cliche to stay in, it would be, "Love cannot be defined by all the cliches in the world." I shall one day die, but cliches shall remain.

I am a cliched person. Cheesy, I am. I believe in a lot of stuff only meant for naive children.

I believe in trust, in the inherent goodness of a stranger. I'd like to believe that everyone starts out essentially good. Although I don't think that's possible.

I believe in the power of love. I believe everything cheesy about love. I believe that there exists a person in the whole wide world who is perfect for me. I believe that love can conquer all.

Back to love in general.

I do believe that to love is to risk. What I find hard to do is to take words to action. To love is to risk, yet sometimes it seems that the risks are greater. It always seems that way at first, before you even take the risk.

But in the end, the risks are taken, because no one can live without love. A person who thinks he is above love is not living, he's just existing.

Nothing can compare to the feeling of being in love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just read and reread. Sucks. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home