Friday, July 29, 2005

Stimuli

Due to a lack of stimuli, I am lethargic tonight.
Due to a lack of stimuli, I hadn't planned on writing an entry because..
Due to a lack of stimuli, I find myself at a loss for coherent thoughts.

However, a stimulus arrived at last that prompted me to think about stimuli in general. Mind-bending stuff? Not really. If the topic was mind-bending, my mind would have snapped in half before the first word was typed.

My status now:
crushed by boredom. murdered by unfulfilled obligations. shredded by laziness. stabbed by loneliness. pierced by hopelessness. Etc. Etc.

So.. what stimulates me? What makes me get up in the morning? What gives me a reason to do things? What are my stimuli?

I guess people make up much of my stimuli.

People.
Friends. Foes. Authority figures. All of them exert a certain amount of adrenaline into my flagging system. Like going to school for instance. Sure, I go because I want to study stuff. But what about the stuff I don't feel like studying? I guess I'm kind of forced to go because of authority figures. But I think I go to school mainly for my friends. So yeah.. I guess friends make up a big part of my 'Adrenaline Rush.'

Friends.
Of course there are friends. And then there are.. 'more-than-friends' friends. i guess I should change the 'are' to 'is' and take off the 's' in 'friends'. 'Cause there's only one. Wahahaha.. Alright alright.. say it with me guys.. WHUTEVAH!!!!

"More-than-friends" friend.
Er.. Need i say more? Anyone who doesn't have a stone heart probably has experienced this to a lesser of greater degree. Suffice to say, She IS my motivation. *Cheesy moment*

There are people stimuli. P.S. for short. Then there are...
"i-dont-know-what-title-to-give" stimuli.

Or... to make it simple.. "other" stimuli.

Like er.. um... my ggoals and dreams. Real or imagined.

Okay. i suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore. The 'other' stimuli are boring anyways..

Haha.. O well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

o yesh its so hard to go to school. we are the same. o well thats life T_T *sniff*sniff sorry...

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, what stimuli? LOL

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home