Monday, August 08, 2005

Random Thoughts Part Infinity

These days, I find myself not wanting to blog about my life.

It's kinda weird because the past few days have given me a lot of things to think about. They had their ups and downs, but I think I came off unscratched and whole, for the most part.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, Now that I think about it, I've been eally busy the past few days. Which is probably the reason for my unbloggableness.. :o Or something. I actually read from another guy's blog about a term he calls Writer's Blog. It's just like Writer's block but for bloggers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Another reason for the lack of entries here is because of my meanderings through other people's blogs. It amazed me to see how deep some of the blogs I read were. It was an eye opener for me. I think I may have contracted Blogger's Envy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today, I realized something. I have unknowingly hurt two of my friends and blockmates. To you guys, a very heartfelt sorry for being unconsciously cruel in my 'jokes.' I swear it won't happen again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Dismissed by some as a money-making tool by J.K. Rowling. Dismissed by others as a 'lite' novel. While they may have some basis behind their claims, the fact is that Harry Potter are just so darn enjoyable to read. You never know what twists the story will turn next.

Personally, I love the world behind the novel.

The one thing HP has, and in large amounts, is teenage angst. Which is understandable. 17 years old and not having any angst is what's unbelievable.

------------------------------------------------------------

Complicated, life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home