Wednesday, August 24, 2005

hkasRsklfjIjkddhVjkdfljAjsd

It's been a while since I last posted... A lot of things have happened.

It's the middle of finals week. But actually, for me, the end's in sight. Only one more final exam tomorrow, then it's our term break. Yipee..

Sigh.. Days like this always make me depressed.

Well anyway, I think I did well in the past 2 exams.. Although I may be in danger in our Math exam..

I'm now spending free time playing DotA. I guess leaving online gameplay and Counter-Strike has forced me to get into another game. It's just too bad that my uber expert friend Omar keeps wiping me and my teammates' faces on his butt.. (Eww did I just write that?) Even in a 4 on 1.. Very frustrating.. Someday, I too shall find some people I can own.. :D

And I also had a lot of ups and downs..
--------------------------------------------

I now find myself combating the threat posed by.. Uncertainty. Fear its writhing tentacles of doom.

Yes, I keep having doubts about everything.

Mostly, I keep having doubts about people. I keep having these thoughts that my friends are just using me, or they do not need me. And other things to that effect.

I guess everything I'm feeling boils down to this: Uncertainty.

Yes, fear the tentacles.

-------------------------------------------------
That's why I'm looking forward to this Sunday's gimmick with my high school friends. No uncertainty there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home