Sunday, March 19, 2006

Some days just aren't your days

I was listening to I'm All Out of Love in my WinAmp. I was typing my blog entry for today here while simultaneously reading message board posts on Dota-Allstars.com.

Then my computer restarted because my video card messed up. What a darn shame, huh?

To think that today, out of all days, I had finally resolved to write about something other than my oh-so interesting life. Then things like this happen.

Oh well, what can I do? I can't turn back time, now can I?

Here's what millions of my adoring fans (joking) will miss because of an erring computer.

A Re-telling of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Part 1
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Highlights of my re-telling (that got erased):
1. Snow White is a guy.
2. The Queen banishes Snow White because Snow White refused to commit incest with her.
3. The seven dwarves were female.
4. They weren't miners, they were security guards.
5. They carried sawn-off shotguns.

I only got up to this part, then hell broke loose. SIgh.

Maybe I'll make a Part 2 instead, this time, with proper backup.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! choose a financial advisor Paxil cr controlled release tablets auto suzuki

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home