Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pressure Valve

I'm under a lot of pressure.

Let's see, there's the writing contest I've been meaning to mail an entry to. Then there's the article I have to write for The LaSallian. Then I've got 2 quizzes to study for this Monday and Wednesday. On top of that, I have to pass a case study in our Data Structures subject, and a project proposal for my Object Oriented Programming class. Whew.

And to finish it off, I've got so many meetings to attend during the week, most of them at night. Guess that's why I haven't had a chance to update my blog in a while.

There's a good pressure valve I can use to release all the pressure I have inside me. That pressure valve is hard work.

I can get down to business and finish doing a lot of things tonight. I might even have some free time tomorrow night if I do so.

However, try as I might, I just can't turn the valve. Inherent laziness always triumphs. So you see, instead of doing my homework, I'm sitting in front of a keyboard and typing in my blog.

Touche.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

touche jensen..touche

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home